04 April 2006

why hari

Why not? We are still in search of a name for this kid of ours. When we named C almost 21 years ago, I was sure about her name. I had dreamed of a child when I was a teen and called to my child using C's name. It was the only name I had to give after that and C has grown into her name beautifully. But exactly how to name a child is a mystery to us. And we are very new parents at this game. And so we are still searching.

And hari? Hari is a name, not even a name, a take on Harry which was what I called our mythical second child when we were trying to get pregnant. I never thought of naming a child Harry, but it felt like a good place holder. We we know that Zhi Kuang is a girl and so I couldn't call her Harry, but hari? It just seemed right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home