29 March 2006

to do list

The home study made it home today. D called me at work in Chicago to let me know. I am overjoyed. That means that it probably made it to the CIS and our wait for fingerprints and our I-171 has begun.

Next Line!

I keep hoping for DTC in April. But it is all up to the gods right now. Oh, the gods and federal employees at the CIS, and later my agency and the translator. And later still, the CCAA.

L wrote today that S and M were asking about Zhi Kuang. This must be real if kids are getting involved.

Still having an awful time with focus.

Just started the travel research. I feel the time of waiting stretching before us without limit, but then again, I feel like there is so much to do before Zhi Kuang comes home to us. Reading adoption stuff, attachment studd, education stuff, getting her room fixed up and a few clothes, learning Chinese phrases, getting some idea of Chinese culture, and the travel stuff. And hey, that novel.

Okay, to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home