28 March 2006

LOI

We are LOI! Our letter of intend, for formal request to adopt a specific child from China, has gone via email from FTIA's computer to China's CCAA's computer. At another agency this might have gone out almost two weeks ago, but FTIA wants the home study done. The fact that they can email it may speed the process up so one way or another, it will be in China. Maybe even now, someone in China is translating (or is it done here??) our request and our promise to love and care for her.

I am have lots of trouble focusing both at work and writing at home. It may be understandable with all that is going on but it is a drag. I need the novel finished and I need my worklife to be incredibly stable.

And I am incredibly fat!

Okay, back to focus and work and not eating and being really happy that we are claiming our girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home