11 August 2006

13 days

It has been an interesting week closing with two packets from FTIA. One with all of the travel information -- internal travel plan -- and the other with Julia original documents. I saw the real pictures of Julia -- the crisp, clear, crystal pictures with define features and exact outlines. I felt like I was looking at the real person for the first time and I am falling in love more, again, for the first time. The documents were so much more formal than the scanned versions, and the formal invitation to travel for adoption is rather lovely.

Another level of making it real.

I have have so much trouble concentrating this week. I am sure it will be only worse next week. I follow my list of cases at work and my list of tasks at home. It is the only way to move from day to day. Work will get done as will the tasks and in 13 days we will be on the plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home