01 August 2006

TA

The message I sent to my Waiting Buddies: Yes, us too, us too. Just got off the phone with FTIA and we have our TA. Tentative travel dates are 8/23 (our wedding anniversary)-9/6. We should be holding our little girl (if she lets us do that) on August 28. I can't be happier!

Suzanne
LID 5/15
TA 8/1
FTIA (who received 5 TAs today!)

Oh my, oh my. Finally, finally, finally! And not a moment too soon. We have our TA. Betty called between 10 and 11, teased me horribly asking me how the picnic was, how we were doing, etc. (gotra' love her!), and then announced our TA! I am so happy.

Still riding very high. Feeling light and all possible. Need to get some work done today but so very happy to be home to received this news. Tonight, Cheshire and Linde and I will go out to dinner -- Chinese, what else? -- and see the latest JCC kids show -- Little Shop of Horrors. Ches is the plant. I wonder if we have another 10 or 12 years of JCC camp ahead of us? What could be better! I really can't wait to love this child. I am overcome with such loving feelings and I almost can't believe it is real.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home