17 July 2006

Day 63

There are some families who received TA today but most of them waited about a month longer than we have waited. By the measure, we will be waiting until August 18 or so and travel during the first weeks of September. Someone commented that the weather will be better if we leave later; however, I am so disappointed that if we leave that late, Cheshire will not be able to go with us. But what happens, happens. And I have to ease into this total loss of control. Another month -- there will be those who will worry and fret with us and I appreciated that burden that they take on. And I will begin packing what I can. Julia's room will get done and set up, and later I will visit the school that Julia will go to. There is plenty to do. Not that I would rather be doing something else, but I will take on the tasks that are there to do.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Val said...

BAH LADYBUG! There, I've said my Scrooge stuff for today. ;o) Stinks doesn't it, when those around you got theirs, and you're passed by the 40-day-ers. I truly celebrate each TA, but there's a measure of nausea along with it. I'm sure you've been there. Sooooo, hang in there, and maybe we'll meet in GZ?

And you have a point about getting more stuff done. I'm trying to keep my hands busy...it helps a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home