03 February 2006

Chasing paper

With so many change and so long since I wrote, it is hard to know where to begin. From New Years Eve, when David said he would consider adoption to my birthday when David said we should get started with it. We are off to China -- well, after paper work and waiting. I have been without focus for weeks, and now need to find it to do all that I want to do. We will gather documents and do the work of adoption as fast as we can so that we will be ready when the next set of waiting kid lists come out. And I will work harder to finish the novel, with a date of April 1 now. And I must focus also at work to better my work. And the garden and the house. And friends. I feel deeply without understanding all of it. The journey appears such a straight line right now. Maybe pitfalls but a straight line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home