20 September 2005

monkey mind plus

Not a big focus day. Monkey mind plus. After letting the writing goals tick by without any attempt at reaching any, I am very unhappy. I don't need to work on the novel for about four days before I begin to crumble inward. And so, back to work tonight. I have no choice. If this one can't be sold, I am promising myself to stop with fiction and take on some non-fiction projects that I can get published. I have no idea if I am crossing my fingers behind my back as I make this promise. I have no idea.

On another front, Dear One said today, "Okay, find a child." I will not hold him to it, but it is a beginning. I will start looking and researching for the child that I know is out there. Crazy? Yes, but all part of following my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home