23 September 2005

tugs

I feel the tugs from different direction, even me who complains of not enough connection. It is almost impossible to spend as much time as necessary on the novel. I wade in the waters of revision only to postpone for meals and sleep and time with dear ones and just plain fooling around. Either I am not disciplined enough or other writers are miracle makers. I made myself a firm deadline of december to finish and I am not going to make it. How long? How long? I can't go on to ask if it is all worth it. Who knows and I should not guess.

There is a gray sky today. Nor rain yet, but a promise. I sit at home working.

And I signed up to look at more waiting children. Am I just creating more tugs? But do I have to give up the idea of adopting for artistic leanings? If so, it is a very hard choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home