21 September 2005

just more

Getting to know AAA Chicago! Another visit to jump start the car this morning. While I waited I watched my neighborhood in the morning. People going to work; people looking for parking spaces; plus a few oldsters on bikes. I could hear birds.

Last night I got down to it and worked the chapters I brought up. It was the best work I've done since the new job. Whew. Wondering when it was going to kick in. Sat at the table (for the first time?) and laid out the work. Lit candles, burned incense, made soup and tomato salad, and kept up the mantra of focus, focus, focus. Two hours later, I had gotten through a chapter and a half. And I was tired enough to sleep by 11. Transition cannot be completely controlled.

Trying to find a weekend when L, R, and I can get together out west. We are up to November already. R comments that we do this so rarely why is it so hard. Making time, even when absolutely necessary is challenge.

I think about a 4 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home