05 June 2006

so now I'm counting.

So now I'm counting. I can laugh at myself. The weekend was lovely. Shots and movie on Friday with Cheshire and Linde; painting, swimming, and a quiet evening at home on Saturday; and Sunday in the garden. Now, I am thinking of Julia all the time. Saw a mom at the JCC
with an Asian child -- and Ches teased me that it was just like me, like us, but that mom was OLD. Ha! Swimming and watching Shadiamon. Enjoying her for herself but also trying to project like crazy. Two months by my reconning, two months and we will have her.

My garden is a mess and it will stay that way. I will try to do more annual planting to take up some space -- maybe a few less weeds that way because those weeds flourish! Something pulled out a few of the petunias that I planted in the front garden. It makes no difference I planted so many, but it seems senseless to pull them out and very sad. The white garden looks out of place with the fense pulled back and will require a re-do. I don't know when because it is a major job. Fall? I think I plan for way to much time when I am on maturnity leave, but it will just go on the list. I would like to plant bulbs with Julia. I hope I can make that work.

Time is stretching out and contracting at the same time from minute to minute. Surely those minutes and hours are not the same length.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home