10 September 2005

Like naked on a nude beach

I am catching up. It's all I seem to be doing this year. Okay, not all, but a lot of it. Last week, an ipod, today, a blog. I feel a little silly writing this, writing anything here. I find it hard to believe that anyone would bother reading it, but then again this feels like a chancy place. I place very unlike a journal. I feel like I am taking my clothes off in public, but is it like going naked on a nude beach? Who notices, who cares?

Bottom line is that I need a place to dump stuff, my shit. I need a place to go instead of playing spider solitair when I should be writing. A place to take a break from the novel, when I should be doing something. A place that does not demand an answer.

Frankly, I have nothing important to say.

I need focus and discipline. I want to finish the damned novel by the end of the year -- by the solstice but I don't think I'll make that. I want to talk about having two place to call home. My little discoveries about the new neighborhood and the old house. I place to be a little crazy. Yes, and maybe go naked on the nude beach.

Ah, the dear one is home. Time to leave the virtual nude beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home