18 April 2007

Balance & Birthday

Yesterday, I broke up with my Madison Realtor and found out that we will probably not get the cohousing house. My list of house fixes for our Indy home is still not short. Generally, not real good. But Julia said in the car as we were straping in to go to school, "Mommy, okay, I go Madison. I go Daddy." And the day ended with a long walk with Julia and the dog. So, there is some balance.

Today is Cheshire's 22nd birthday. How she got this old, I have no idea! My first baby. I love you so much, boo. I can't wait until you are in the states again!

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Traci said...

Happy Birthday, Cheshire!

Scott, Traci & Jaden Smith

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Scott, Traci and Jaden! I hope you all are doing well - what is your blog address? my mom keeps saying she is going to give it to me ... sorry to hear that you broke up with your realitor mom, will call tonight if possible! love and miss yas, chesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home