06 April 2007

Moving 1

92 boxes and three pieces of furniture left the house today. The futon couch and David’s drum set have been sold. Great Nana’s livingroom set will be put on craig’s list tonight. We are decluttering. I have the kitchen, dining room, and back room to clean and prepare and lots of mulching to do in the gardens. The shingles for the new roof arrived yesterday and will fly to cover the roof next week some time. I am hoping for an open house on April 22.

The sadness of leaving this house and the upheaval of the move hit hard on Wednesday and I was dumped into heaviness that I did not expect. Today, I see how much I have done and that we are really on this journey to Madison. Now, all I have to do it sell this house, buy the new house (where ever it is), pack up, and unpack. It is going to be a good summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home